Monday, August 3, 2015

OTHER: BEAUTY SHOOT











Happy new week y'all!

Hope you had a great weekend just as much as I did. I already told you some time ago that I was planning a short trip to a tropical islands resort with the fam. We spent 2 amazing days at that place and it was basically what I needed after fashion week and all the other things that I had going on lately. I could just leave those things off my chest and focused on having fun and spare time for myself. We had amazing food, amazing hotel rooms and the list goes on .. Have some impressions shared on my Instagram (here) & Facebook (here). Since Snapchat only lasts for 24 hours the story is already gone. But I saved it tho ..

But let's get back to business .. a few weeks ago I did a short meet-up with Diana a lovely photographer from Berlin with whom I already had the pleasure to shoot. We just took some "beauty, fashion" shoots since we haven't made pictures in a while. But we'll sure change that ..like have you seen the results?! I'm so thrilled and in love with them. She is indeed a great photographer!

I just leave you with that and let you enjoy our work .. lol

Until next time ...

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment