Thursday, March 19, 2015

OUTFIT: FEELING SPRING .. FINALLY!!









// Leather Jacket, Kimono, Crop Top, Pants, Boots & Necklace: H&M // Ring: Bershka // Sunnies: Primark //

Today or in general the whole week surprisingly turned out to be a bit warmer than the other days. We're finally having some more sun and I think I can get use to wake up by the sun every morning. 

If somebody would ask me what I associate spring with on the fashion side I would definetely say that crop tops are among all trends in spring. It obviously gets warmer outside and people of course want to get bolder and show some skin. I love crop tops and always did. When it comes to styling them there's no way that you can go wrong with a highwaisted pants, heels, pumps whatever but those highwaisted pants are truly the perfect piece to go with those croppies.

How do you style crop tops?

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment