Sunday, February 8, 2015

OUTFIT: WHAT I WORE TO CHURCH

 
 


 
 


 


 
// Coat & Boots: H&M // Cardigan & Top: Gina Tricot // Pants & Turban: New Look // Watch: Claires //
 
How was your week so far guys? Mine was pretty much great and ended up very good.
As every sunday my family and I are heading to church. Today I really enjoyed the service and danced like there's no tomorrow. Church time - Blessing time!
 
This is basically what I wore today to church. I got those pants and turban new at New Look where  I got to spend my 50€ voucher I got during Fashion Week. The pants just so chic and fine and I love the simplicity that is going on. I decided to pair the pants with my also not so new but new booties I was able to grab at the H&M sales recently. Gotta love those booties! Also have them in white and can't wait to show you one look with the whites.
 
By the way I'll try to do a outfit post every sunday about my look worn to church. Now that I have my own camera, there is nothing that can stop me!
 
How has your sunday been so far?
 
Much Love xx


No comments:

Post a Comment