Wednesday, January 28, 2015

RECAP: MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK BERLIN DAY 3










http://social.mercedes-benz.com/clipping/a-modern-menswear-take-for-the-feminine-frame-zukker-mbfwb/
http://social.mercedes-benz.com/clipping/mercedes-benz-fashion-week-added-8-photos-28/


A illustration of my outfit made by a fashion designer after the show. Pretty amazing right?
// Coat: Gina Tricot // Dress: Mango // Headpiece: Ebay // Necklace: Forever21 // Clutch: Vintage // Faux Septum & Overknees: Lamoda //
Well major photoblast .. Day 3 of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Berlin has been pretty amazing. Despite the fact that my feet were literally dying after all it started off great and ended as well.
My girl Samah (who sticked with me the whole week) and I started our day with the show of Zukker. Zukker is a German fashion brand for women with a clear stance and high demands on shape and quality. The brand represents distinctive silhouettes and exact cuts.
I myself loved the show and it was pretty much my highlight of the whole week. I could relate to their creations and totally would wear them myself. Since Marsala is the Pantone color of 2015 it was selfexplanatory that at least one clothing has to have the color which is seen on some pictures above.
For those who don't know what "Marsala" is. Here's a small explanation. It's basically a mix of the colors winered and brown like a earthy brown tone.
From hair to toe - the models were perfectly styled and everything matched. Really loved the dramatic make-up esp. the lips.
After the show ended we joined the designers for a aftershow at their showroom nearby. We got to speak to a lot of people there and of course could connect which is for me the main part as a blogger during Fashion Week. It's all about linking up you know.
My fluffy nude coat which I recently got myself new only for Fashion Week was pretty much the hit. I loved it and I got a lot of attention with it. Many people were like starring at me and some did shoot some pictures which was to be honest kinda flattering.
Stay tuned for day 4 which gonna be up soon.
Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment