Saturday, November 22, 2014

FAV AUTUMN LOOKS/ WISHLIST



Autumn Essentials


Autumn


Fluffy

Today I created some autumn sets of things that I would wear and wishing to have. So it's basically a mix of my wishlist and some prefered autumn looks.
Those three looks are basic and quite comfy looks. Definetely something I would wear for my every day life.
It's no secret that I love to wear long coats, sneakers and of course hats. At the moment on my wishlist are: Nike Air Force 1, a plain- neutral long and warm coat and a Daniel Wellington watch that I've been literally craving for so long. But dang they aren't cheap tho!
I've realized that those classic Adidas and Nike Air Force 1 sneaker that we used to wear in the past are becoming trend again. Fashion and trends doesn't fade just like that, they come over and over again over the years.
However, luckily christmas is near and maybe my parents will be willing to get me some of these pieces.
(Down below you'll find similar pieces with direct links.)

What is in your opinion still missing in your closet?

Much Love xx




No comments:

Post a Comment