Wednesday, October 29, 2014

OUTFIT: FUR VEST









// Shirt, Fur Vest, Leather Jacket & Hat: H&M // Jeans: Weekday // Boots: Boohoo // Ring: Bershka //

Since the clock has been set one hour back I can finally get more sleep and do more things.
It's always such a relief when it comes to that time though it obviously gets darker earlier. But if it's just the fact that the days seem to be shorter I definetely can cope with it. I mean who else wouldn't prefer sleeping and more time over anything? Well, me at least. 

However this pictures has been taking yesterday with my fellow blogger Romy .. again.
We decided to shoot at a park to have a more kinda autumn atmosphere. Love when the leaves are falling with its different colours. 

Well, my outfit is quite cozy and casual (as always).
The fur vest has been in my closet for about more than 2 or 3 years now and I realized that I've never worn it on one of my outfit post. So I finally took the chance to change that and show it now. Added a long shirt, leather jacket. a jeans, my funky heels and of course my everday accessories the hat.
I feel like autumn and winter are the only season where you can make use of a very good and warm layering.

Hope you guys enjoy the day so far!

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment