Monday, October 20, 2014

OUTFIT: COZY AUTUMN DAYS











// Coat, Top, Shoes, Bag & Hat: H&M // Mom Jeans: Forever 21 / Ring: Bershka //

What I always loved about autumn is the simpleness that you can create in each outfit, more the cosyness. You can make it yourself easy by putting just some common pieces just as I did together. I guess the whole eyecatcher in my outfit is probably my coat that I love soo much! Could possibly be my everyday coat for this season. I luckily purchased it last week on the H&M sales for less. Along with that I do love my distressed mom jeans, since I've been searching for one like this in forever.

I've been also in a way addicted to hats lately which is the reason why you may not see me without. So I need to get myself more of this stylish hats asap. As mentioned before refering to myself it's really easy to dress up for autumn without any huge effort and I don't usually add lots of jewerlies. One or two is enough in my opinion but it still depends sort of. 

What do you love or looking forward to wear this autumn/winter? 

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment