Sunday, August 17, 2014

AWARDS AND STUFF: THE VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARDS





 Big thanks to my lovely Miss Nerline from  Chic from Hair to Toe for nominating my blog to receive the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. It means a lot to me and the fact that I do inspire you makes me feel more honoured. Also a big shoutout to all my lovely followers and readers for your daily support and taking your time to read my posts and share your opinion with me.

The Rules:

- Thank and link the person who nominated you-
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.

Here we go - 7 Facts about me:

1) Don't laugh at me but I love Disnep movies. From Cinderella to High School Musical. It's been my daily supporter during my young ages.

2) I love everything spicy esp. mexican and african food but I also have a favour for asian food.

3) Ugh but I hate cheese, except on pizza burgers.

4) I really want to live in America in future.

5) I hate the fact that I grew up with german instead of english. It would make everything easier.

6) I'm a sucker for chocolate, candies basically all sweets!

7) I'm not a party girl. My bed and I built up a very close relationship so aint nobody gone change that.

And my nominees are:

WHAT DOFFY DOES
THRILL HUNTER
THE DAINTY DOLL HOUSE
PHUCK IT FASHION
ABOUT FRINGE AND BUTTERCUPS
SIMPLY PAULINA
THE APPLEPIG
BLACK OR SOMETHING
CHRISTIE HERRERA
DOMINIQUE JAZELL
EFFORTLESS LADY
ENIWHERE FASHION
FRILLS AND THRILLS
JONTY & CROISSANTY
LOVELY MUFFIN

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment