Monday, June 23, 2014

WELCOMING SUMMER WITH SOME HOT NEW PIECES IN STORE




Hey guys,

so I'm finally back with an new post after my dental surgery that I had last week.
I'm doing great right now and want to thank all of you for the kind recovery wishes and comments on my last post, really appreciated and made my day!

Secondly I want to welcome you all in this new season summer that we are officially in now. Can't wait for all the great and exciting stuffs that this summer has to offer. Also looking forward to my trip with my fam to the netherlands end of july.

With this quick post I just wanted to let you know that I've updated my Fashion Outlet which I opened some time earlier.
New brands, good deals, all over fashion & beauty and more.

CLICK HERE


.. Have a great start everybody ..

Much Love xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment