Thursday, June 5, 2014

UPDATE: HAIR VITAMINS 1 MONTH SUPPLY DOWN




So I really finished my first month supply which contained 60 capsules last week. Because of an mental block I couldn't swallow the pills anymore. I had to open them to mix the powder inside with some water. To be honest it wasn't that tasty but who wants to gain something has to take some effort for it and so I did. I'm proud of myself that I made it tho I had to struggle with.
Anyhow the two pics above are how my hair looks now actually and there are some changes.

Let's compare the following pics below:


There are minimal improvements but let me tell you something, I feel that my hair is much healthier, stronger and thicker than before and that's what counts. Sure I expected or wanted my hair to gain much more growth but that's not how it works. I need to take those pills for a long period of time. So I received my next 2 month supply already and started taking them 28th of May. Btw it shipped after 2 weeks which is the half of last time.




I was so extremely excited to see the results of my undercut growing and it did indeed. I'm feeling good with my first success.

Let's grow!

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment