Monday, May 26, 2014

OUTFIT: ORANGE DON'T CARE






 // Blazer & Short: Buffalo // Crop Top, Sandals and Shopper: H&M //

We are basically enjoying our last spring days in Berlin. Up from tomorrow there will no more be that sunny days that we had the couple of days and weeks earlier or at least in a while. Sometimes i just don't get this german weather it can turn from warm sunshine to rain, clouds and so on. Unbelievable to me!

But nevertheless i tried to enjoy those days and created a kinda all orange outfit.
I like the shorts and its blazer too much. Its my favourite "suit" in my warderobe currently. The colours are so refreshing and bright.
And I soo love my new sandals and shopper as worn in my last post also. They are probably my every day essentials for work and comfy as well.

What do you think?

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment